December 1

Hey guys!! Well, you know, this date, the 1st of December, is a special date. You know why? Because I was born on the 1st of December:D.

And it all started 17 years before, in a hospital….[it's a looong story...]

I still remember that day, when I was about 5 years old and my sister was 6. We were outside with mom, going for a walk and she suddenly asked mom: ” Mommy, why is the city so decorated with lights ? Is this because Arthur’s born on this day? Why don’t they decorate the city on my birthday too? “. This is a sentence that I will never forget [ ok ok, bro & sis love here, nothing more :) ) ].

Nowadays, I tell this story because, for me, you know, once in a year you have your birthday. Everyone’s birthday is special, my birthday is special because it’s the symbol of winter, it’s a very important date in the country where I live and ofcourse, because of that sentence :) ) .

[ So sis, I know you will read this, just smile and the next time we'll meet, just wave :) ) ]

On this day, there is only one track that I listen to, it’s called My december by Linkin Park [ it has two versions, one is the Reanimation Remix and the other one is a slower one, both of them are cool :D ].

I wanted to share this story with you, hope you enjoyed it, see you around, A.!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! vaping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear there is a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive attractiveness for you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, adore and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to love and admire you.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to having the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately find him open his heart and soul for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete